Attention Speech Pathologists - Join our team!
Lindfield Speech Pathology at Pymble is busy, and we need two enthusiastic speech pathologists
Full time roles
Are you an experienced paediatric speech pathologist?
Are you a recent speech pathology graduate?
Join us and rapidly develop your clinical expertise with mentoring from our team of experienced and specialised speech pathologists. You will have the opportunity to attend professional development sessions hosted in-clinic and offsite.
We’ve been helping children in Sydney and beyond for over 30 years and now provide remote online services to clients throughout Australia, USA, Asia, and the Middle East. Our clinic is a highly regarded, modern, proactive, busy practice. We are a warm, collaborative team where staff and clients feel nurtured.Our therapists are all passionate about providing the best service possible. We work closely with clients and their families and support them to meet their child’s needs.
- Graduate or postgraduate qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Current Speech Pathology Australia Membership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic, caring and able to relate to clients and their carers
Desirable - for experienced speech pathologist
- Experience working with children with literacy difficulties & ASD
- Burning desire to learn
- Cheerful, can-do attitude
We Offer You
- Opportunity to work closely with Clinic Director, Devon Barnes, one of Australia's most experienced therapists
- Teaching and guidance from senior clinicians with decades of experience
- Abundant clinical resources, so you have all the materials you need
- Opportunity to earn well above award rates, and be rewarded for your effort
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Full time reception so your time is fully focussed on your clients.
- The latest technology and web services to make the client experience smooth and relieve you of administrative drudgery.
- Caring, supportive team and environment
- A fresh, modern clinic that's great place to work
- Reserved parking for you
How to Apply
Complete the form and tell us about yourself.
Please complete the form and we will contact you