The Learning Capacity Podcast
Lindfield Speech Pathology & Learning Centre is proud to support The Learning Capacity Podcast.
You can hear over 100 stories from around the world about innovations that make learning easier and more successful.
Listen to learning professionals, educators, parents and scientists discuss a wide range of topics including:
- Learning Difficulties: 16 Terms Explained for Parents & Teachers (Episode 96)
- Pay Attention! Scientist Dr Steve Miller Explains Why it’s so Important (Episode 24)
- Dealing with Oppositional Defiance Disorder: Dr Shan Ong Discusses the First Steps for Parents (Episode 50)
- Dr Michael Merzenich & Brain Plasticity (Episode 88)
- Positive Education (Episode 85)
- Leadership Expert John Spence: Reading is the Path to School Success (Episode 60)
- One Million Australian Students at Risk of Reading Failure: Dr Jennifer Buckingham (Episode 58)
- What’s in an ATAR? Careers Advisor Gordon Doyle (Episode 29)